FCMCompute Free Tier Details
Take advantage of the power of OpenStack, the world’s most popular cloud compute platform and run your Dev-Ops with ease. Use FCMCompute hosting instances or database services to run Linux and Windows machines in the FCM360 Cloud in Equinix NY4, LD4, FR2 and TY3.
FCMCompute allows you to scale your Virtual Private Cloud(VPC) and cluster across mulitple availability zones in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Free tiers are always free and can be used to learn the FCMCompute platform and help build your business without the sudden & hidden costs of other cloud compute providers.
FCMCOMPUTE – Free Tier Instance Resources
Scalable Resources: Start with 2 Instances, 2vCPUS, 4GB RAM, 1 Additional Data Volume 10GB, 10 Snapshots, 10 Security Groups, Firewall Security, 10 Routers, 2 Private Subnets, 1 Floating IP
Scale to any amount of resource you need and cluster across availability zones later.
FCM360 Dev-Ops & Big Data Services
We offer some of the most popular NoSQL and SQL databases so you can build and run your applications how you see fit.
The most popular open-source noSQL object store databases with its powerful indexing and querying, aggregation, and wide driver support.
Elasticsearch combines power full-text search engine capabilities with the indexing strength of a JSON document database for rich data analysis on large volumes of data
The most popular open source relational database for the past 20 years has now has added functionality to support JSON datasets.
A powerful, open source object-relational database which is highly customizable; with JSON support it’s the best of both the SQL and NoSQL world.
FCMCompute Standard Features
- Full control of your Virtual Private Cloud(VPC) Dashboard and Control Panel.
- Compute: Administer Projects, Compute, Instances, Volumes, Manage Images, Access & Security
- Network: Manage lans, vlans and more
- Database as a Service
- Identity: Manage Projects, Users, Groups & Roles
- Control of instances: vCPUS, Memory, Storage Volumes & Size, Snapshots, Security and more.
- Scalable Resources: Start with 2 Instances, 2vCPUS, 4GB RAM, 1 Additional Data Volume 10GB, 10 Snapshots, 10 Security Groups, Firewall Security, 10 Routers, 2 Private Subnets, 1 Floating IP