FCM360 provides ultra low-latency connectivity to dark pools and ATS platforms
Pulse Trading BlockCross
Pipeline Trading Systems
Barclays Capital – Liquid Cross (LX)
Citi Citi Match
Credit Suisse CrossFinder
Credit Suisse MAGic
Fidelity Capital Markets
GETCO – GETCO Execution Services
Goldman Sachs Sigma X
Knight Link – Knight Match
BIDS Trading BIDS ATS
- The award-winning EBS platform provides efficient and fair access to global markets for more than 2,800 spot FX, precious metals and NDF traders in over 50 countries around the world.
- The EBS system delivers anonymous, transparent, reliable and highly liquid trading opportunities, as well as authoritative real-time and historical market data.
- EBS provides 24-hour access to unparalleled liquidity and depth and supports a wide range of forex trading strategies, as well as both API and manual trading for banks and non-bank professional trading organisations.
- Customers access the EBS platform through its EBS Spot, EBS Spot Ai (automated FX interface), EBS Prime and EBS Global Access (browser-based) services.EBS Spot Ai is an automated trading tool that provides direct electronic access to executable prices between the customer’s internal trading infrastructure and the EBS platform.
- The service provides professional FX trading institutions, including banks and hedge funds, with an Application Programme Interface (API) to the global spot forex market. EBS Spot Ai is used for automated and algorithmic trading.
- API access available through EBS Spot Ai
- FCM Connect provides sub-millisecond access to ICAP EBS
Reuters Dealing 3000
GFI FX Capital
Contact Us Now
+1 212 319 1717
Or Contact a Local Expert:
Jubin Pejman – Managing Director – US Sales
For US Sales Email Jubin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jubin has over 20 years of E-Commerce and application hosting and development experience. In his roles at LTCM, JP Morgan’s Lab Morgan, GFI Group and Check Free Investment Services he built trading applications for some of the world’s largest financial companies. Jubin has helped thousands of organizations with their complex hosting requirements over the past decade.
Peter Heales – Managing Director – EMEA
For EMEA Sales Email Peter at: email@example.com
Peter has over 30 years experience in the business. As former head of derivatives operations EMEA at Bear Stearns, European Chairman of the Futures Industry Association and other leadership roles at JP Morgan and ICAP Peter helped numerous clients achieve their goals and run successful operations.