Taking Steps to Improve High Frequency FX Trading Infrastructures
FCM360’s Managing Director Jubin Pejman was featured with Azul Systems and NexxCom Wireless in a discussion on how best to improve the FX Trading Infrastructures for High Frequency Trading.
This Webinar will be exploring:
- Choices of ultra-low latency network pathways into multiple FX trading venues for more distributed HF trading.
- The most challenging latencies facing HFT firms and how to address these
- The benefits of applying disruptive new technologies to existing FX trading infrastructures.
- The relative merits of hardware versus software solutions for meeting specific HFT objectives.
- Deployment of new JVM technology to overcome Java application latency and jitter behaviour.
- Faster and more efficient methodologies for capturing, storing and replaying market data.
- Total cost of ownership, SLAs and ‘buy versus build’ considerations for sourcing IT and trading applications.
To be part of this free eWebinar please register here: http://efxwebinars.com/web/high-frequency
Contact Us Now
+1 212 319 1717 ""
Or Contact a Local Expert:
Jubin Pejman - Managing Director - US Sales
For US Sales Email Jubin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jubin has over 20 years of E-Commerce and application hosting and development experience. In his roles at LTCM, JP Morgan’s Lab Morgan, GFI Group and Check Free Investment Services he built trading applications for some of the world’s largest financial companies. Jubin has helped thousands of organizations with their complex hosting requirements over the past decade.
Peter Heales - Managing Director - EMEA
For EMEA Sales Email Peter at: email@example.com
Peter has over 30 years experience in the business. As former head of derivatives operations EMEA at Bear Stearns, European Chairman of the Futures Industry Association and other leadership roles at JP Morgan and ICAP Peter helped numerous clients achieve their goals and run successful operations.
You May Like These Articles
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)